To get the very best out of your new Fade Candle we recommend that you follow the instructions below.
- When you light your candle for the first time, let the wax melt to the edges of the glass to create an even burn and avoids tunnelling ensuring an even burn for the duration of your candles life. This also helps with optimum scent throw (this may take between 2-4 hours).
- Trim the wick before every burn.This helps to ensure an even burn and maintains a steady flame whilst limiting mushrooming of the wick.
- To preserve the fragrance of your candle, we recommend limiting burn time to no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep the wax pool free of any wick trimmings, matches and debris.
- Extinguish your candle with a snuffer or by tipping the flame into the wax pool in the glass then straighten the wick to prevent smoking. This stops hot wax from splattering which is caused by being blown out.
- If your candle is flickering or the flame is too high, this is an indication that the candle isn't burning correctly and isn't controlled. Extinguish and let cool before trimming the wick.
- Keep away from windows and doors as these can cause drafts which can contribute to a flickering flame (as mentioned above).
- To maximise the scent throw, burn in your desired place for around 30 minutes with the door closed then open to release scent.
- Try and store your your candles away from direct sunlight.
- Remove any dust gathered on the wax top with a soft cloth (can be slightly damp).
- Always burn candles within sight and never leave a candle unattended.
NOW, SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY!